Friday, September 23, 2011

3RD BLOG HOP EVERRRRRR!!!

Blog Hop #3, here it goes....

10 Pics from Everyday Life YO.

Stomp it, Let's go young man.
we dance every day.

Got to love my sis, miss her lots!

My absolute favorite canvas to work with on a daily basis.

Friends til the End

The Cousins...nuff said

My Neighbor---she's gone through so much with me and I'm so proud of her for taking the next step in her life.

YOUNG LIFE!
YL YL YL YL YL

...You can never have too much dancing

G ym.
T an.
L ax.

Oh this?..I think you know.

The Bucket List of Soaps...
1.-Become a CILT counselor.
2.-Go to college! 
3.-Travel Africa and do mission work there
4.-Start a nonprofit organization
5.-Play lacrosse for the USA women's team
6.-Coach high school lacrosse
7.-Marry a man who appreciates me for me
8.-Be able to all 10 fingernails by myself without messing up
9.-Find more joy
10.-BE THE SUN DROP GIRL


Life Lessons...Soap Style
  1. Live. Laugh. Love.
  2. Speak the words on your skin.
  3. Friends are forever, boys are whatever.
  4. Sometimes it's okay to say fart.
  5. You Are Beautiful.
  6. Joy can be found anywhere, anytime, anyhow.
  7. Jesus loves me.
  8. They're gonna love you no matter what happens.
  9. You can do it.
  10. Never. Ever. Be. Afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment